For the Tomato Cucumber Salad:
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped / sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
For the Grilled Zucchini:
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, ends removed and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
For the Wrap:
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 large whole wheat large tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the tomato cucumber salad. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat and add olive oil. Once hot, lay out zucchini slices and season with sea salt and ground black pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes per side, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out the tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread out evenly hummus over tortilla, followed by grilled zucchini slices, spinach, and then the tomato cucumber salad.
- Roll into a burrito shape, making sure to fold in the sides and wrap as tightly as possible.
- Slice in half and enjoy.