For the Honey Sesame Chicken:
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp.mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
For the Wraps:
- 4 large whole wheat large tortillas
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the honey sesame chicken.
- Lay out the tortilla on a flat surface.Place honey sesame chicken mixture in a line in the centre of the wrap.
- Top with cucumber.
- Roll into a burrito shape, making sure to fold in the sides and wrap as tightly as possible.
- Slice in half and enjoy.