- For the Chicken Salad:
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup boiled corn
- 1 cup black beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped
For the Wrap:
- 4 large whole wheat large tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the bean and chicken salad.
- Lay out the tortilla on a flat surface. Place chicken salad mixture in a line in the center of the wrap.
- Roll into a burrito shape, making sure to fold in the sides and wrap as tightly as possible.
- Slice in half and enjoy.