The monsoon is a refreshing time!!
As rain brings welcome respite from the grueling heat. Being healthy requires particular care to be taken.
However, rain also brings infections, mosquitoes, skin issues, allergies, diarrhea, etc along with it. You know why our body is more susceptible to health issues in rainy season? Its because monsoon reduces the immunity power of our body.
So, follow these tips to stay healthy during the Monsoon.
- Monsoon is the worst time to enjoy street food. Instead, make your own hot chaat and sit back at your window!
- Drink lots of warming herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties.
- Make savoury toasties (bread slices / biscuits with healthy toppings) for your evening snack.
- Add ginger juice and lemon juice to your drinking water to boost your immunity.
- Likewise, sprinkle lemon juice on your served veggies to enhance nutrient absorption.
- Turmeric is one of the best remedies to heal cold and cough. Take a inch of it with a tsp of honey daily.