- 3 tbsp almond butter (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond milk
- ¼ cup+1 tbsp chia seeds
- Place almond butter, syrup, vanilla and milk in a bowl and stir together.*
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Once everything is mixed, pour mixture into a bowl or mason jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top with extra almond butter and anything else you’d like and enjoy!
*The almond butter may not stir together completely, but that’s ok. That just means you’ll have a few almond butter chunks throughout, which isn’t a bad problem to have! However, if you want your almond butter to combine more smoothly, consider melting it in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds FIRST before adding additional ingredients.