• 1 cup almonds
• 1/2 cup pecans
• 1/2 cup pitted dates
• 3 oz. dried apple slices
• 1/3 cup raisins
• 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon zest
• 1/8 tsp. sea salt
1. Place almonds and pecans into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until evenly chopped. Remove from processor and set aside.
2. Add dates, dried apples, raisins, lemon zest, cinnamon and sea salt to the food processor and pulse until mixture forms into a ball.
3. Add nut mixture back into the processor with the date-apple mixture and pulse until everything is well combined.
4. Form into small balls using your hands and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.