PREP TIME: 1 h 20 mins
- 40 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted and sliced green olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 ounces pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
- In a big bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, green olives, back olives, and spring onion.
- In a dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden brown, turning frequently. Stir into tomato mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat. Chill for 1 hour.