Servings 6 egg muffins
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach excess water removed
1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Hand Blender to blend the eggs until smooth, this will take less than a minute.
- Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.