Serving Size: 1
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded processed cheese
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 2 large wheat tortillas
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add the seasoned chicken. Once cooked though and well-browned on both sides, remove from pan and allow to cool before slicing.
- Add one tortilla/ roti flat into the pan.
- Spread the BBQ sauce, and 1/2 of the cheese evenly. Top with sliced chicken and red onion, followed by remaining cheese.
- Place another tortilla over the top.
- Cook 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt and the tortilla to cook. Carefully flip the tortilla over and repeat until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from pan and slice into quarters before serving.