- 1 1/2 cups oats regular or quick oats
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup Kellogys
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, raisins, dried cherries, coconut, chopped nuts or a combination
- 1/2 cup honey, or agave
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Scoop into balls using a cookie scoop, spoon, or your hands and place in an airtight container, with pieces of parchment paper between stacked layers, if needed.
- Storing: Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to two weeks or freeze for several months.