Feeding your body the way it deserves is just not enough. Having a better immune system these days is what counts the most for combating bacteria and other health problems. If you have got the cold flu or some other virus, people often seek special fruits and foods for consumption. How do they think like that? Of course, what you have has a direct impact on your health, body and immune system. To energize your body with proper nutrition power, it is important to provide it with the beneficial components that it needs. Hence, having a perfectly balanced diet including all kinds of vitamins, minerals, proteins and fats, makes a power pack dose for immunity boosting.
Here is the compiled list of all the foods that are good enough to leverage your immunity. Have a scroll through it.
- Vitamin C rich foods like spinach, bell peppers, brussels sprouts and strawberries are adequate sources of immune-boosting.
- Vitamin A source products like carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin etc are best to help you revive your healthy immunity.
- Folate/folic acid is another one to count in the row. Folate is added to the food in its normal form, for receiving its apt health benefits. Beans and lentils in regular meals work great for the body.
- Iron helps your body to carry oxygen into the cells, Iron-rich foods play a vital part in boosting the immunity system. Red meat, chicken, turkey and mussels are the best examples of iron foods.
- Zinc is mostly found in animal foods about it is also present in vegetarian sources. For immunity purposes, zinc is best in its source. Food like meat, eggs, dairy products, nuts and whole grains are a few examples.
Hey, we have also got a yummilicious yet immunity loaded recipe for you guys, take a tasteful stroke of it.
Have you heard about Ginger How, we are going to teach you how to make one such.
- Wash the chopped ginger pieces and blend them in a coarse paste.
- Next is to grind the nuts, make sure yiou do noit grind them to the paste but only crush them to small pieces.
- Now heat the ghee in a pan and saute all the ingredients. Mix well and keep stirring for in about 15 minutes.
- It’s time to add jaggery into the mixture with the crushed nuts and raisins. Cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes more to attain thick consistency like a halwa.
- Once cooked, serve the halwa into the bowls, garnish it with the nuts of your choice and serve it. The strong and tempting aroma of the halwa is going to tempt you like you can not resist it.
So for now, you have got quite better insights on immunity-boosting foods and rich sources. Immunity is a big concern these days, showing off your muscle or babbling about the strength you poses is just not enough. Wake up you need to actually have better immunity. This Ginger Halwa and the vital points listed above are goodies of guidance. Get them noted.
To know more about such insightful things about health and good food habits, visit Zeal Wellness now.