For the Coriander Lime Brown Rice:
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
For the Chicken & Fajita Peppers:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, plus more to season chicken
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
For the Bowl:
- 2-3 leaves lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- To make the rice, combine the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then set aside.
- To cook the chicken, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Lightly season with sea salt and pepper. Cook chicken on both sides until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side. Remove chicken and allow to cool in order to slice.
- Add the bell peppers, onion, and seasonings. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peppers are mostly cooked through, about 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble the bowl, start with a base of the lime rice, followed by the cooked, sliced chicken, fajita peppers, and lettuce. Top with fresh lime juice and serve.